If you like to read my posts, then you already know that I can’t really eat spicy food.
Today, I convinced myself to try what Surabaya people said as the hottest noodle ever, which is SamYang, a Korean Instant Noodle.
I bought SamYang for the ordinary supermarket near Jl. Basuki Rahmat in Surabaya.
Sometimes I spot some online shop selling this noodle, but some of them sell it with unreasonable price.
|This is SamYang! The black one is the sesame seed / the topping
Like an ordinary instant noodle, what you need to do is:
1. Heat water (approx 500ml. it’s adjustable and up to you)
2. Open the packaging and pick up the ingredients inside
3. When the water boils, put the noodle inside the water
4. While waiting, pour the chilli oil on plate
5. Stir the noodle and pour it into the plate.
6. Mix it together and yes!
7. Your SamYang is ready to eat 😉
|This is the noodle looks like. It’s huge!
|The oil that consist of Chilli
Believe me, chilli never taste this hot!
It’s really really hot, but at the same time you can’t stop eating it!
You’ll demand for more and more.
The topping is not enough though, considering the portion of the noodle is really huge.
Another plus point, you can share it with your friends.
For chilli lovers, this noodle is definitely must try.
Stay in touch & get the newest update!